The University of Oklahoma – College of Law
Video Reality was tasked with creating an innovative and cutting edge solution for the University of Oklahoma’s College of Law Library. We implemented Crestron Control modules in each seminar room to provide the ability for input switching, volume adjustment, video muting, and room scheduling. Each study pod also received their own Crestron Control modules as well as NEC 65″ monitors so students could easily share and view their content. In the flipped classroom, video and audio were matrixed to create an environment where the signal could be redistributed to any or all displays. This allows students to work either independently or in a collaborative setting from any station. Video Reality utilized the most current technology available in order to future-proof this solution and provide the best overall value for the University of Oklahoma. Each room was designed with expansion in mind and allowing for future upgrades to be easily integrated.
- Crestron 3-series Enterprise-class Control System
- Crestron 3-series Room Media Controller
- NEC Displays 65-inch High-Performance LED-Backlit Commercial-Grade Display with Integrated Speakers
- BSS 4 x 4 Audio Signal Processor with BLU link
- Shure Half-rack Single Channel Receiver
[email-download download_id=”935” contact_form_id=”224”]