When construction began for the Performing Arts Center in Elgin, the need for an innovative and precise audio/visual installation was not only required, but an absolute necessity . This multi million dollar project needed the help from Video Reality. By having this exceptional achievement in audio/visual design, Elgin Schools now have a place to provide great performances from students. It will give them a feeling of a professional experience and increase enthusiasm for the students and community.
We crafted a picture perfect video system by utilizing the following:
• Creston NVX Video over IP was utilized for cost effective video matrixing.
• Three Da-Lite electric drop-down screens, center screen is 19.75 feet wide and the left and right screens are 18 feet wide.
• An Epson ProL1505 (12,000 lumens) projector was used for the center screen. An Epson Pro L1405(8,000 lumens) projector was used for the left and right screens.
• Two NEC C751Q displays were installed in the lobby to display live performances or advertisements.
• A Crestron CP3 handles the control of the entire building, both audio and video distribution.
We cultivated a crystal clear audio system by utilizing the following:
• Yamaha TF5 mixer and Tio 1608-D stage box.
• A left and right array using three NEXO GEO M10 mains and one MSUB15 subwoofer, powered by a NEXO NXAMP4x2 MK2 providing smooth and even coverage.
• Community ceiling speakers for the lobby and bathrooms.
• Shure QLXD4Q wireless microphones.
• DANTE Audio over IP was utilized for reliable audio transmission.