Sac and Fox Nation Justice Center
• Two (2) NEC 65″ FHD Commercial Displays with tuners were installed behind the judge’s desk
• One (1) NEC 55” LED Public Display Monitor with built-in ATSC was installed on the north wall by the jury area with an articulating arm mount. This will allow the display to be moved in a way that helps the whole jury to see the display.
• One (1) NEC 65″ FHD Commercial Display with tuner was mounted on a mobile cart. This display is intended to be used by the participants on the judge’s stand.
•Lumens DC193 Document Camera
• Mersive Solstice Pod
• (2) AVer CAM540 4K Ultra HD PTZ USB Conferencing Cameras
A Crestron 7″ TouchScreen installed at the court clerk’s desk provides the following system functionality:
• System power
• Input source switching
• This control system is expandable if future technology is implemented.