AV Design Engineer and/or Audio-Visual Control Systems Programmer
Video Reality is seeking an AV Design Engineer and/or Audio-Visual Control Systems Programmer to join the Video Reality team. This is a new position that will report to the Lead Systems Engineer to aid in a variety of audio-visual design and programming functions.
Required / Desired traits:
- Understanding and ability to design or interpret complex audio visual systems
- Understanding of open architecture DSP systems (QSC, BSS Audio, Extron, etc…)
- Basic understanding of networking
- AutoCAD – line drawings, rack elevations, room layouts, etc.
- Control Systems programming (Creston, QSC, Extron) – write and load code
- Understanding of audio systems – signal flow, system EQ, sound reinforcement
- A/V Equipment rack build
- AV Systems troubleshooting
- On-site test out and commissioning of complete systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Connectwise Manage is a plus, but not required
- Basic Photoshop skills are a plus
- Local metro and in state travel to jobsites using company vehicle (Valid state drivers license)
- Rare out of state travel to jobsites with overnight stay
- Possible out of state (overnight stay) for training
- Paid holidays and PTO plan after 60 day probationary period
- Group health insurance available the month following 60 day probationary period
- Matching 401K available first quarter after 1 year of service
- Absolutely no persons with a felony conviction or any type of sexual misconduct on record can be employed by Video Reality due to the nature of the business, various government contracts and relationships, and other contracts with state entities that exclude these persons from working on their premises, such as schools and various state entities.